Here are some of our milestones of the past couple of months & some fun things about Henry:
- Rice cereal--loved it from the start
- Oatmeal--hated the first serving (but that can be blamed on mom for trying to make it on her own, not putting it in the food processor long enough, & then not adding any milk...poor guinea pig child), but liked the second serving
- Tummy time--loves it & is showing signs of crawling
- Outdoors--loves it
- Bumbo--not a fan; will sit in it for short periods of time before arching his back to get out
- Stroller--always falls to sleep on our walks/runs
- Comfort grab--he always holds toys in his hands with a death grip whenever he's in the stroller or in his car seat
- "Hold me" reach/stretch--knows how to show he wants to be held (I love this one...he gets so excited)
- Bath--loves it; always gets excited whenever the tub water gets turned on
- Sitting up--alone for short periods of time
- Rolls over--moving from one place to another every time I turn around
- Happy--he's one content, easy-going baby & will play by himself for most of the day
- Talks--lots & lots of babbling while he's playing by himself
- Size 4 diapers--this is always a major ordeal for me, moving up a size
- Nursing--is curious about what is going on while eating, which leads to a lot of unlatching (& sometimes we will even talk to me &/or Brendon while unlatched)
- Sleeping--can sleep through the night (I know he can), but doesn't do it very regularly nowadays
It has been so fun for us to watch Henry learn as he grows, & even when I'm hesitant about moving onto the next "thing," it somehow seems to be even more fun. We love you, Henry (aka "cutest boy in the world").


11 comments:
MY GOODNESS!! he is one adorable boy!!! and I am loving his monthly pictures! well done momma! I was never good at that...
MIss you all!
what a cute little boy! agh! glad he has been so wonderful!
p.s. what book cover were you on?!
what a fun age! he is so cute ... he and simon will have fun together (meaning we will have fun watching them next to each other)
So cute! He and Allie are almost exactly 1 year apart, and I just switched Allie to size 4 diapers this last month, and she is really tall for her age too. Crazy!
From outsiders opinion he is ADORABLE. I love your idea with actually writing of the month on a piece of paper next to him. It's so hard to remember.
They change so quickly, don't they! I'm glad we get to see these next few changes! He his such a fun and happy baby! You get the best smiley pictures!
Happy 1/2! I love how you radiate joy for motherhood. Thanks.
so good to see you guys today and Henry in person. Thanks again for everything. The meal was fantastic.
oh my gosh, he looks like a toddler in those blue jeans! i cannot not wait for the reach out and hold me. i do it to eliza hoping that sometime she will copy me :)
I can't believe how big he is getting. he is so cute. I like the growing pictures-I might steal the idea from you
He is sooo cute! His eyes are so pretty! I love that you have those monthly pictures, wish I had thought to do that. Maybe I will start at 9 months haha.
Post a Comment