We recently had some medical school friends move out to Utah...hooray! I am so excited to be near more KCOM/ATSU people. We got together for a delicious bbq and horse rides, but mostly to enjoy being together again. We got to hold new babies, reunite with friends, and enjoy the evening together.
Although Brendon is from Norco (aka: Horsetown, USA where the sidewalks are horse trails), this was his first time on a horse. He loved it.
It was also Henry's first time riding and he also loved it. He wanted to stay on the pony when his turn was over. He was in his element and acted just like he did when he was three months old playing in the water: cool, calm, and relaxed. Even though he didn't smile, I could tell he was thrilled to be riding a horse.
I fell in love with Springville, Utah. It was so beautiful out in the farming area of Springville. You can see the beautiful mountains in the pictures with the gorgeous sky. I could live there forever and sit on my porch every night to watch the sunset.
2 comments:
But you could live in the foothills of the beautiful california mountains too!! Looks like a great time!
oh i love reunions and you guys and atsu folks and HORSES :) what a great combo. i'm cracking up over stoic horse henry - what a hoot
Post a Comment