We love him dearly.
Our favorite thing is his sporadic hugs and kisses, which he offers daily.
We never tire of hearing his laugh.
He makes us smile every time we get him from his crib.
Next to the outdoors, water/the tub is his favorite place to be.
He is silly and oh, so cute.
We love his perfectly adorable face.
We love him. We love him so much.
6 comments:
that picture makes me want to live closer to you guys even MORE!!
xoxo to that Henry Boy :)
He is so cute. I love his bright, blue eyes.
Love that mushy mushy boy!! gonna get him in a few days!!
Cute boy! His smile is so contagious.
Steph- he is such a cutie pie!!! I love those sharp blue eyes!!! Congrats on the exciting news of a baby girl!!!
How did I miss this picture? Such an adorable boy!
Post a Comment