It's a girl!
We are thrilled to be having a little girl join our family in 19 short weeks. After having a boy, I thought I could have a house full of boys until one day I realized all the girls in my family sit at the table and chat for hours while the boys need something to do. I'm excited to have a daughter and hopefully have the same relationship with her that I have with my mother.I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. Last week I told Brendon I was sad that I have only 20 weeks left with just me and Henry. I shed a few tears. I know I will be even happier and have more love with two children, but I'm just nervous that my relationship with my buddy will change.
I hope that Henry is thrilled with his new buddy. He wants one, I can tell. I want them to be the best of friends. Until our baby sister arrives, we will be spending a lot of time together, just the two (and sometimes three) of us. But we anxiously await the arrival of our new family member. She will be loved, not just by her parents, but by her sweet older brother.
15 comments:
Sooo fun Stephanie!! I am happy for you! You are such a cute Mom! I hope that you can enjoy the time alone with Henry so that the last half of the pregnancy doesn't seem so long!!
so excited for you to have a little girl! the love in your house is just going to double. its going to be wonderful!
awesome news!! great way to start a family, if i do say so myself.
what names do you like??!! :)
That's so fun, I'm really excited to see what your little girl will look like. Congratulations!
oh yay! I'm so so excited for you! I felt the same way about losing that precious one on one time with Bostyn, so enjoy it! But also know that is really only does get better the more little ones you add to the bunch. :)
I am already counting down to graduation just so I can meet her =) Congrats on a baby girl! She is so lucky to have a big brother to protect her =)
That's so exciting. I can't wait to see her!
Congrats steph! I know how you feel about being sad about loosing some time and bonding with the first, I worry too that I will miss my time with cort, that time is almost up for me since his sister could come any minute of any day now. I am excited for one of each though, it will be fun.
yeah yeah yeah! ah! congrats! you will love it. and your love will grow with another to love, not divide. have faith in that. =) good luck with the rest of pregnancy!
CAN"T Wait for our new little miss!! The hardest part about a new one is feeling your are not having as much time with your baby!! Especially when he is still a baby! But LOVE HER YOU WILL!! You are amazing parents!!
WOO HOO!! Love it that you guys are getting the same experience as we are :)
You were right about having a girl! Henry is going to love having a little sister.
I'm really excited for you! It really is fun to have one of each. I can't believe you held the news in for so long!
yay for one of each!!
i remember having those same feelings steph! enjoy these last weeks as a mother of one, because it really is so special. on the other hand - i can't believe how rewarding it is to see your children interact with each other - truly one of my favorite things.
gosh i'm so excited for you!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment