May 25, 2011

Good Weather

The weather is hit and miss right now in good ol' Utah.  I have always loved summer here.  Hot, hot, hot, no rain, and no wind.  I love it.  But until we get to that summer weather we take advantage of all the semi-summer days when we can play outside without getting too cold or rained on.

We love the park.

With questionable weather during the week, I took full advantage of the warm weather to take a morning jog, despite it being Henry's nap time. He was a trooper. And I had a great run.

We are anxious and excited to get to perfect California weather this weekend! (Not to mention seeing family...we're anxious and excited for that, too!)

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

and personally...I CAN'T WAIT!

Catherine Fishback said...

I'm excited for you to come to California too! Brad said Brendon is going to come to our neck of the woods on Monday to go surfing. Are you coming too? We could play in the sand with Henry. There's also an arts & crafts fair going on we could walk around. Just know that you're invited!

geeno said...

seriously, capture that sunshine when it's out - we were there for a wedding in april and it was cold all week long - we'll have to hook up at christmas so i can see your new baby!!! (and you too of course)

Christian said...

Wahoo! (for several reasons)
First, Congratulations on the new baby! So exciting!
Second, You survived a month without your husband. Enough said.
Third, Henry is the cutest little mixture of you two! I love that kid!
And finally, you are an inspiration. I love reading your blog. What a great life you lead. Miss ya!