Henry doesn't know it, but he's excited.
That's right. Henry will be a big brother have a best friend before we know it. And he's already been practicing to be a big brother. He's so dang cute!
We are anxious and excited for another baby in our home. I quickly forgot what it was like to be pregnant. Fortunately for me that only means having less energy, being more hungry, and having a weakened immune system. No morning sickness for me, so I can't complain.
I had my first appointment with my OB doctor today. Early on in the pregnancy, I was convinced I was having twins. I did not remember being extra hungry and tired with Henry, not to mention the fast-growing belly. I was totally okay with twins (I was so sure it was twins) and was even excited for two more children in one shot. The past couple weeks, however, I've come to the realization that I simply forgot what it was like to be pregnant. Now I remember snacking right before bed and eating first thing in the morning. Now I remember not wanting to go to work or a morning run. Now I remember having colds that lasted six weeks. It's all coming back. And I realized I was most likely carrying one child. I was right--the second time. One baby is coming this December. I got to see him/her actively moving around with a healthy body and heart. We're just as thrilled with one child as we would be with two.
Baby number two is due on December 2, 2011. Let the countdown begin!
33 comments:
congrats you guys!!! funny enough, i was just wondering when i would be hearing some exciting news of this note from you guys. so happy you have been able to be blessed with another little one on the way!
congrats!!! that is so exciting for the Holmes family!!!
He is one adorable "pre" big brother!! That would have been great for twins..you so could do it. Maybe you are being mentally prepped for a future blessing!! Can't wait to see you three in 9 days!!
Congratulations. That will be so fun to have two. Take care of yourself. So exciting!
Congrats!!!! How exciting for you all! Hope you start feeling better soon. And, we were sad to miss Brendon in PA.
Congratulations!!! We are going to be living in Utah County this fall. I would love to come see you!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Ive been waiting for this announcement! Ha! You are such great parents and make such cute babies, I've been hoping for one every year from you =) hehe CONGRATS to you both!
Fantastic! So happy for you and your growing family.
WOO HOO!! So excited that our little guy will have a cousin close in age. Hoping that they can grow up close together :)
I can't wait for you to have another one. You will be such an awesome mom of two. And I will continue to learn a ton from you. I'm so glad you've been feeling well, well...well enough to hang out.
eek! congratulations!
on having one.
and darnet...for not having twins.
but i sort of have a soft spot for both.
good luck!
I am so happy for your guys. I'm sure that Henry will make a good big brother. I also think that you can go one day past your due date and have it on my birthday!
Hooray!!! so excited for you guys. Henry will be such a good big brother!
Yea! Congratulations. That is so exciting
sorry riverview ward was me. I forgot to log out, but yea for you guys. I"m so happy for you.
awesome!! so happy for you! :)
Check your date.. ;)
So happy for you guys. Good luck with the pregnancy.
Hooray! so glad you guys got to see the ultrasound....so fun :)
Great news!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
How exciting! Congrats!!
Woohoo! Congratulations!
So exciting!!! Congrats :) I can't wait to hear if it's a lady or a gent! And I completely empathize with all of your pregnancy woes. It certainly is not a fun time.
Congratulations Stephanie! So exciting! I just don't know how this happened with your husband being gone for a month?!? :)
Congratulations!!!! Another very lucky child to come to your family. I hope the colds go away & some energy comes back!
Congrats!
well, it's May 29th and I'm just reading your blog.... and just finding out your news!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats! That's super exciting. I hope that you're feel well.
say what?!?! that is so fantastic - yay!!! i'm so glad i decided to blog hop tonight (for the first time in 6 months!) what a lovely piece of news - and you're even due on mine and ryan's anniversary :)
Congratulations!!! So excited for you!
Congrats to the Holmes Family! Your little boy is adorable!
Well my goodness, this was the wrong post to miss. How did I not see this? Congrats!
Post a Comment