We drove into California and made sure to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Holmes. Henry loves them as much as they love him, which is a lot. Henry played outside as long as possible, discovering new grass to eat and showing off his tricks to his grandparents.When two of the cousins came over, the three ran outside together.

Mike and Dejah hosted a Memorial Day party complete with food, swimming, and good company. Henry loved the pool. He's my little water boy.
Since being here, we have been outside every day for hours on end, it feels like. Henry cannot get enough of the outdoors. We've done everything from swimming to skateboarding (even mom rides with Henry now...sitting down, of course) and going running to riding a tricycle.
Henry has also spent a lot of time eating dirt, flowers, and bark. He's heard me say, "Don't eat that" so often that he now says, "Eat dat, eat dat, eat dat" over and over and over again. I think he's catching on. I also discovered that I must say, "Stop" more than I realized because Henry loves to say, "Stop! Stop! Stop!" whenever I do anything he doesn't like.
I feel like Henry has grown so much since we've been here. He can take his own diaper to the garbage can, talk more, and...okay, maybe just those two things. But I feel like he's changing into my little toddler. (Thanks to Dejah and her photography skills, we have Henry's toddler cuteness captured. This face melts my heart.)
We are excited for the rest of our time here in California, spending time with family and enjoying the perfect weather.


11 comments:
THIS IS THE BEST HAVING YOU HERE!! We truly continue to fall deeper in love with Henry everyday!! LOVE OUR STEPHANIE, LOVE OUR BRENDON, LOVE OUR HENRY!!
sounds like heaven! beautiful pictures!
k, this is weird...but i had a dream when i took a nap today, and you and henry were in it. i went to see you, but i went into the wrong house, and couldn't find you for a long time. i finally did, and we hung out and i loved it.
anyway...
i wish i was little like henry. cuz right now, im huge.
He is soooo photogenic Stephanie!
Love the pictures. They totally make up for you not making our desserts this past month. ;)
I really like his Superman pic, as well as his skateboarding one with Brendon and the "model" pictures (they look so professional).
Miss ya tons. :)
Steph I found ya off of Tams blog! Henry is so stinkin cute! So big, I can't believe how time flies.
Congrats on the new one! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
Hope you guys are doing great!!
oh my goodness, your henry is soooo cute! and how funny that you sang the my little pony theme song too!!! it's the best song ever:) haha. looks like you are having an awesome time in california!! that's so fun. glad things are going well for you guys:)
love, tam
oops...that was tamara signed in as todd:)
Such cute pictures!
oh look at that sweet face! Henry is such a cutie!
wow looks like bliss - i wish we could have scheduled the same rotation and moved right in with your fam! this looks like a blast!
Post a Comment