I still enjoying playing the game. Brendon absolutely loves playing the game. I think he's addicted to it. (Just last week he missed his weekly game & mentioned withdrawals.) Anyways, one Saturday we played some good volleyball with our friends (Scotty B & Julie). But now we have a baby, so things like hours of volleyball are a little more difficult to pull off. Brendon is resourceful. Did I mention he loves volleyball? He'll find a way to play. And he did. This is our new way to play volleyball:
Extreme? Yes, I thought so too. We did it anyways. We brought & set up an entire 5-person tent, but it worked out really well. We had fun. A lot of fun.
And after playing in the tent with his toys & taking a nap, Henry & I played on the grass & watched daddy play his favorite game. I love these boys of mine!
7 comments:
What a great idea!! I have yet to play a full game since getting pregnant and having my kids (5 years ago!!) so I'm totally inspired. But, we've had many a date night where Clay and I go in the backyard while the kids sleep and play some mean pepper. (we've even played in our empty garage during winter times)
And Henry! Those eyes! Holy cow! What a stud!
Ha ha! That is hilarious. Whatever works :)
Good thing those boys of yours are so loveable and you are so supportive of Brendon's addiction!
Man I miss you guys!! I can't wait to meet that little boy!!
Extreme... but fun! Keeps Henry safe and happy and you guys happy! I'm glad y'all had fun!
What a cute fam. You both have such great ideas: Brendan- to set up a tent and you- with your oh so cute post about exhibit a,b,and c and your great idea to bring that delicious dessert to our house. We talked about it no less than five times the next day and when I asked Carter what he wanted for breakfast that morning he said "apples"- meaning your apples. It was so fun to get together. When's our all day play date going to be?
Steph, this was exciting stuff. I've gotta remember the same trick once I'm older!
Post a Comment