Last Sunday, Henry was standing on his toes & hands. As of this Sunday, he is full on crawling. It all happened so quickly & we were so excited to see each day of improvement. He went from standing on his hands & toes to doing this adorable launch (he would scoot his knees forward, get up on his toes, & launch forward & stretch his little arm as far as it would go to grab his toy) to real crawling. Today he tried to crawl to wherever I was in the house. It is pretty cute. Love this boy!
Here he is in chronological crawling action:
And here he is being the adorable, happy boy that he is. (I can't help but take two dozen pictures of the same thing.)
Last Friday, Brendon noticed a tooth poking through the bottom of Henry's gums. He hasn't been himself lately, but it sure does feel good to have my little boy want his mommy, even if it means getting a little less done around the house. He is constantly chewing his hand & fingers, something he hasn't done until recently. Again, love this boy!


10 comments:
He is one handsome little man. Wait till he starts following you into the bathroom and wants to sit on your lap:)
hurray! that is one cute kiddo...loved playing with him. can't resist his sweet smile. good to see you too:) had lots of fun!
OH my... he is still a baby... he should NOT be crawling... Geez!
and the picture of the 2nd collage in the top left corner, some similarities to Daphne... LOVE seeing how they all have the same look!
We are going to be in Utah for a weekend in Oct. the 7-10th. Hopefully we can come see you guys! Miss you all! xoxo
Oh my gosh he is so cute!!! Those blue eyes are so amazing. I agree with Heidi, a lot of those pictures remind me of Warner. I too love that they all have the same look!! Miss you guys!
go henry go! now things are really going to get exciting. :)
I absolutely love that middle picture of him smiling. What a happy, happy baby.
Okay, this is off topic -but has anyone ever told you that you look like Sarah Roemer? She was in Fired Up and is most recently in The Event. I was watching The Event last night and kept thinking you guys look a lot a like from certain angles. Anyway, totally random, but I just had to put it out there :)
Look at those eyes! So cute!
OH MY GOSH! He is crawling! What a cutie he is. I can't even imagine Claire crawling yet and he is only a month older. I don't feel ready for that. Oh I love Henry and I miss him so much! Give him a kiss for me.
Oh my gosh he looks so big. Can't believe he's mobile. He is adorable.
Post a Comment