Is it humanly possible for this boy to get cuter? Every time I look at him I don't think it is, yet the next time I pick him up from his crib, he is cuter. Just like that. He is so adorable!
I love it when I hear this (and it has been said numerous times): "He is so cute. All babies are cute because they're babies, but Henry is really cute." I simply say, "Thanks, we think so, too."



6 comments:
He really is SOOOO cute! I can't wait to play with him! I love the pic in the chair. He looks like a little man posing so perfectly!
I agree, he does keep getting cuter! I can't wait till we get to meet this adorable baby!
Oh, adorable one...your Gramma wants to hold you and love you and nuzzle that little neck! Love you Handsome Henry!
OH my... I love that face! I just need to hold him! He really is too cute! Although I am a bit bias... my kids are pretty cute too!
thats a good question. hes one darling little guy!
Post a Comment