Henry John Holmes entered the world at 5:16 pm Central Time, weighing 8 pounds, 8 ounces and measuring 21 inches long. Everything went great. Steph was a real trooper. She said to her parents on the phone, "It's definitely not something you can be prepared for." It was emotional for me as well. A few tears were shed. I have never witnessed such a miracle. I am still in awe, almost in disbelief as our son currently sleeps on my chest.
51 comments:
You are so on top of things and I am so glad!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is a gorgeous little guy. I am so happy for you guys! What a beautiful family.
Henry is our cutest grandson ever! We are so excited for you guys and can hardly wait kiss and hold him ourselves in a few days. We love you ALL.
Grandma & Grandpa Gibson
YEA!!!! I was thinking about you all day! Our kids are almost 1 year apart exactly. He looks a nice and squishy, like a new baby should be. YEA!!!
yay yay yay! What a cutie! I'm so glad both cute Henry and Stephanie are doing well! I can't wait to hear more. What a cutie and I love the name!
Congratulations to you all!!
Love, the Hess Family
So that Haypri is me, sorry! I didn't know I was signed in as that.
look at you two! and look at him!! how exciting. i am such a baby and crying i'm so happy:) can't wait to see him.
OH MY HECK!!! YAY, that little man is here and you already have pics up, I am so impressed! and so glad, cause that means I get to see them! What a CUTIE! Oh, I just love little baby boys, you guys looks so sweet together! I am so glad he is here and Steph, you look amazing!!!! I DID NOT look that pretty after I had Jack! good job :) Can't wait to see that little man!
Well done. Congrats!
Congratulations!!! He looks so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Love the name too!
You rock Brendon...love that you have your boy up on the Blog for everyone to see....especially the Grandparents who can't wait to hold him and squeeze him, and love him!! Give our sweet Steph kisses and hugs tooo...she did do good!!
Horray! Such a fun time for your cute family. We are thrilled for you guys!
Congrats!!
My goodness you are just too fast. Look at you! I am so happy though. I am impressed!
He looks perfect! So happy he is healthy and here! Congrats brendon and Steph. Love you all {all 3 of you!}
Congratulations! He is a really beautiful baby. Did you have a c-section? That don't come out that perfect!!!
What a beautiful baby boy! So happy for you two and this new blessed adventure that you are starting together. It will be hard at times learning to care for a new baby, at least it was challenging for me...but it is such a blessing to have your best friend at your side...to learn together. Hope you enjoy these new memories together! Congrats congrats congrats!
Congratulations!!!!
March 3 is also Jayci's birthday and we just cleaned up the mess from her 3rd birthday party. It goes insanely fast.
He's beautiful!
-Jill
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. He is adorable, and we can't wait to see more pictures!
just plain beautiful. lots of love to you 3; quite a perfect little family!
yay! what great news! so happy for you guys. henry is adorable. way to go steph!! what an experience huh? :) you did it!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. He is adorable! And fits the name perfectly.
wAHOO!! congrats! he looks so perfect!
Congrats you guys!
cute pics! congrats guys!
wow. sooo awesome!!!
Wow a post already! Congratulations you two! He is absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to see him!
CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see the little guy :)
He's so cute! Henry was on our list of names too, so I'm glad we didn't pick it. :) Good for you! It's so fun having a baby. Henry and Noah will only be 3 weeks apart, so we should get them together to play! (When we happen to be in the same place next :)
Welcome to the world, baby Henry!
I'm so excited for you both. Henry is a lucky boy - he has phenomenal parents!
Love you.
Found your blog after hearing the good news! He's beautiful! Congrats to you both!!!
congrats to the both of you. he looks perfect.
i love him. so cute!! congrats you guys. xo
we are so excited for you! henry is beautiful! i'm sure you are so proud! steph...you look amazing! not fair!
can't wait to meet him in person!
love you guys!
kayla, robert & girls
Wow! We're so excited for you! Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys! He looks so sweet and I love his name :) Can't wait to see him.
Congratulations Steph! (You look amazing too!) What a cute boy :)
congratulations you guys! he is amazing!
i love his name and i'm so glad things went well.
can't wait to meet him.
Congrats on your son! He is darling!
guys. congratulations. i hope it went well. he is just so cute. you both look great-STEPH YOU DID IT!
:)
Yay!! Congratulations!!! He is adorable!! Our boys are exactly 1 month apart. Almost even to the hour. Conner was born Feb. 3rd at 6:49 PM. Crazy!! We can't wait for you guys to be back in Utah! Our boys will definitely play!! :0) We love you guys and hope you are All doing well! You have a Beautiful son!
Congratulations Holmes family. He is beautiful. Enjoy that little baby boy.
Congratulations! What sweet pictures. And by the way, I think this is the most commented blog post I have EVER seen!
He is a very cute boy! Congrats to you both.
So precious!! I can't believe you have pics up already! Keep them coming :)
Congrats! I'm so glad things went well!
What a cute family!
Congratulations Steph and Brendon!! I can't wait to meet little Henry. Good job Steph on the delivery! Good job Brendon on creating a post so we could all be a part of this with you!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!! There is nothing better than becoming parents! He is absolutely adorable!!
What a sweet little one! We're happy for your and your little family. It is just a wonderful beginning too! Best wishes
Love the Snows
so cute! Congrats. hope you're little family is doing well :)
So So So cute. Congrats!
congratulations! love the name. i hope the recovery and all that is to come goes well!
Post a Comment