plus
I was a little sad when Brendon wanted glasses over contacts, and even a little more sad when he told me he bought really thick, dark frames. They grew on me. I love them now. Brendon can pull off anything. Who couldn't love that adorable face, with or without glasses?
8 comments:
I think the glasses look fantastic, actually.
And by the way, sneaky title! But I'm sure you knew that... :)
Those look great! Mike just bought new glasses too, and I also was hoping he would get contacts, but he just couldn't get used to touching his eyes. :)
those look great on him! I really want contacts.
I noticed them on Sunday! They look great!
I got really excited when I saw the title "Introducing", but then quickly realized there was no baby :). The glasses are still exciting, but not nearly as much as a new baby! I think the glasses look great!
cute Brendon... it's a good doctor look! :)
I think they look fabulous! Nice choice, Brendon! Steph...what a cutie...you lucky girl! Hope you are feeling okay! You are getting close right? We are so excited for you!
pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment