February 6, 2010

Good Article on Health Care


For anyone interested in the health care debate, here's a great article, written by a surgeon. I would say it's the best analysis of the current situation I have seen thus far. It's a bit lengthy for an online article, but worth your time.

2 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

Hey Brendon, it took me two nights, but I really enjoyed that article. It's amazing all the changes that have happened in this country as a result of people being motivated by money. We have it so good in America, that people have forgotten to be grateful for basic things like food, a home, transportation, clothing, and FREEDOM. I agree that healthcare should not be controlled by a system whose main goal is to make more money. It results in two conflicting interests (helping people and making money). I've always thought that being a doctor was one of the most admirable professions: people who choose the practice because they really want to HELP people. It's sad to hear what it takes now to motivate some doctors.

Catherine Fishback said...

This is Catherine, by the way.