California Highlights
The Beach

Love this picture of my surfer

Family Time

Holding Baby Daphne & Playing with Little Jackson
(nieces & nephews are the best!)


We had a relaxing time in California watching movies, reading, playing games, & enjoying time in the mountains.
Love this picture of my surfer
Family Time
Holding Baby Daphne & Playing with Little Jackson
(nieces & nephews are the best!)
We had a relaxing time in California watching movies, reading, playing games, & enjoying time in the mountains.
Utah Highlights
...no pictures!
Shopping, Eating, Playing with Brooklyn,
& Hanging out with the Fam!
Our summer fun has come to an end &
we are now adjusting to real life.
& Hanging out with the Fam!
Our summer fun has come to an end &
we are now adjusting to real life.
8 comments:
We loved having you here...too short of course! counting the days until Christmas! You do have a cute surfer boy!
that was so much fun seeing you all. When was that picture taken with everyone at the table? I missed that one. We are so excited to see again in december!
We are so glad you were able to make it out here and spend some time with us! We missed Brendon but glad you guys are back together!
Fun trip! It's back to reality now I guess. I'll give you a call to get more details!
I love the beach pic too. I always want to get pics at the beach but the swim suit pose is never the way to go for me. I'll have to try out the towel pose instead.
I'm so glad I got to see you. I still owe you a treat. I felt so lame after you left that I let you persuade me you didn't need a treat. We'll have to party big time next time your in town...in a long long time.
Oh lucky going to the beach...looks like fun!!!
it was so fun to be able to see you guys if only for a short moment in big bear. you guys look good :) we miss you
https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-drama-korea
Post a Comment