an osteostache.
What is that anyway? At his fine school of osteopathy, the second year medical students (well, those who can), let their facial hair grow & shave to have an "osteostache" for orientation for the first year medical students. I guess some kid started the tradition and it stuck? Whatever. So Brendon has faithfully avoided shaving his cute face for nearly one whole month -- the longest he has ever (and will ever) -- grow his facial hair.*
What is that anyway? At his fine school of osteopathy, the second year medical students (well, those who can), let their facial hair grow & shave to have an "osteostache" for orientation for the first year medical students. I guess some kid started the tradition and it stuck? Whatever. So Brendon has faithfully avoided shaving his cute face for nearly one whole month -- the longest he has ever (and will ever) -- grow his facial hair.*
Here he is...my cute hubby. Pictures are courtesy of an assignment from a classmate to document the shaving process. Enjoy!!! I've never gotten a smile out of this fine man like the smile below.
Serious Brendon featuring a full & half beard
Crazy Brendon
Happy Brendon
*As unsupportive as I may sound, I think it's great that he's having fun and participating in this fun event. I just like my Brendon clean shaven. In fact, one day (before Brendon & I started dating in college) Brendon came to play at our regular volleyball night at the church with a beard. The next time I saw him, he shaved. I said, "Hey Brendon...much better without the facial hair." He's shaved ever since...most of the time.
Special thanks to Brendon for keeping the pictures posted on our blog after realizing (after your comments come in) I posted them. He's such a good sport!
Gotta love him...stache & all!
10 comments:
almost as good as my current mustache. not sure how long this one will last though. really wish i could grow my beard back.
The Holmes men are alllllll much cuter clean shaven. They are so handsome, and need to share it with everyone they meet! Cute tradition...makes for memorable times!
Cute :) Brett likes doing that every once in a while
I think he looks like an Italian pizza guy in the last picture. I am always a fan of the clean-shaven face for my hubby too, much better to kiss!
fun tradition... not a fan of facial hair either.
How fun! Unlike the others, I am a fan of facial hair. I love when Mike has some.
lol, that is so funny. I can't believe you've been able to stand a full beard for over a month! You are a very supportive wife. :)
Awesome 'stache! =)
W O W!!! What a sport (you both are!) I don't think the last pics even look like Brendon!
Brendon is cute...with or without facial hair, but...kissing is always better when boys are clean shaven. At least that is my opinion! :)
Post a Comment