March 7, 2008

Locked and Loaded

We found an apartment!!! I just talked to the landlord this afternoon and he's sending a lease agreement to us in the mail. It'll be available in August, which is perfect timing for us. Housing is less expensive out there, so we're getting a great deal for 1000 sq. ft. plus an unfinished basement. Here are a few pictures that were sent to us by our friend, Katherine (thanks again!!!), who is friends with the family living there right now.

the bigger bedroom
(because you can't exactly call it "master")



Nice and spacious kitchen



7 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW!! that is nice and spacious! thats great! so exciting! thanks for posting!

julie said...

That is a great kitchen! I can only dream of having that much space to cook right now...

Scotty B said...

That's awesome - way to go. When I graduate I call the basement no rock . . .

Sheryl said...

Cute Place!! Lots of room for Happy Ever Aftering! Love you!

Julie said...

Congrats! How exciting! I'm so glad you found a nice place with lots of room and that you got to see pictures of it, too.

Woodworth Family said...

You guys got a great deal! I'm jealous!

Addi said...

Uh, this place looks like a mansion, not the apartment of poor students. What's the deal?