March 29, 2008

Grant and Julia's wedding

We took a short trip to California for my brother Grant's wedding. He married Julia Warner on March 22, which happens to be 6 months to the day after our wedding. Grant and I got up at 4:30 the morning of the wedding to go surfing with Julia's brother Richard, her cousin Matt Sant (who grew up in our stake and is good friends with Grant) and one of Richard's friends. We spent about an hour in the water at T-street in San Clemente and came back to Grant's apartment to get ready. When we got there, Steph had waffles ready for us. :) She's the best.

Pictures!

Fresh out of the temple


Brendon with nephew Jackson (who's barely awake)


The wedding party
The six-month anniversary picture


All the brothers plus Trevor Graves (to the left of me)

8 comments:

Heidi said...

You are ahead of me... good job! I still dont have any pictures from CA, because all the pictures I did take were with mom's camera!

Katherine said...

cute pictures! It was so fun to hang out with you guys and get to know the Holmes family better. We can't wait until you guys get out here!

Sheryl said...

The first wedding blogger!! Love you adorable Utah kids!
Mom

Jenn said...

YAY! I am happy to finally see some wedding pictures of Grant and Julias wedding, since I missed it. Everyone looks so Good! Great 6 month anniversary picture of you and Stephanie.

Woodworth Family said...

Sounds like you had a fun fast trip. I was just wondering WHO was barely awake in the pic (the baby or Brendon?) You're CRAZY! I hope you had fun surfing though!
-Mindy

julie said...

Thanks for these.I have been dying to see them! It looks like a beautiful day... still so sad we couldn't make it! xo

Julie said...

It looks like you guys had a fun trip! I'm so jealous of the nice warm weather you enjoyed in California. I'm sure you were disappointed to come back to the lovely blizzard weather here!

Mama Bear said...

You guys are so cute! It was fun to see you when you were home in Cali! I'm so happy you are bloggin', +at least we can keep in touch that way since you are going to be SO FAR AWAY while in medical school...sad!! Happy 6 month anniversary, btw! Love, Robert, Kayla & Meredith