We went up Provo Canyon a few weeks ago to Big Springs (Enter Vivian park and take a left at South Fork Road, pass South Fork Park and it'll be on the right). It was about a 3.5 mile round trip, and there was enough fresh snow to make it fun. Here are some pictures...
8 comments:
Hey my cutie kids!! Love seeing your cute faces on my computer! Keep warm! Can't wait to see you in a month! Love you
Yea Steph! I am so excited that you now have a blog! Welcome to the blogging world! Snowshoeing looks like a lot of fun, but would not work so well today in Florida; it is 85* here today-Pretty hot for February. We are stoked to see you soon!
Hey thanks for letting me know that you guys got it up and running. JK! looks like fun! love you guys!
That looks like it was a fun place to snowshoe! We should try to go, especially if there is fresh snow.
You guys are too cute together! Stephanie you don't know me but I have known the Holmes forever! My bro is one of Brendons good friends. Glad you guys got a blog!
YAY! So excited you two have a blog so we can stay posted when we are... who knows where! I'm expecting to see you this weekend... call me!
Way to go bloggers! I had no idea you guys snowshoe! The things you miss when you live away... Awesome pics! Miss you guys.
You said we could tell you when we want more.... I want more!!
Love you!
Post a Comment