Life is moving quickly, without any documentation.
Our life has been full of trips and readjusting to real life.
Trips continue for the next couple of months.
We love seeing our families and have been taking every opportunity to do so.
In the meantime, our family is growing and changing.
Henry is at a fun age.
The hard times are rough but the good times are really sweet.
Today we spent some one-on-one time together.
During our activity, he hugged me and said, "I wuv you."
A hug to Henry means that you touch checks.
He often says, "Mom, I wanna hug your bace (face)."
The kid is full of loves.
Maggie is almost two.
And she is super clingy.
If I leave the kitchen without her, she starts crying, running around the house to find me.
She loves to cuddle and be held more than anything.
We snuggle for a long time every morning and after every nap.
She is still a big sweetheart.
A talker.
A tender spirit.
And our third child will be here in April.
I think it's a boy.
I tell people I just want an easy one--boy or girl.
But regardless of the gender, we're thrilled.

9 comments:
Congrats. Hope you are feeling good.
YAY FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL HOLMES BABY! Funny to think that we knew you when there was just the two of you. Time is flying.
I imagine that clingy babies are hard! But Maggie is soo sweet! Henry is darling.
Miss you always!
So exciting! What a beautiful blessing for your family! Hope you are feeling well. Those kids of yours are so adorable!
Steph, I'm so excited for you! You're such a good example of a great mommy. Thanks for all you do :)
You've got the cutest kids! And congratulations on the third one! That is very exciting!
Congratulations! I keep forgetting to text you, but I am so happy and excited for you!
I love how low key you announce you are pregnant! I have known for awhile but didn't know if I could know sorta thing- so happy for you!
I miss you guys! I was just looking at the photos and videos of Henry and Maggie on my phone from when you guys were out here. Give them each a hug for me!
Yay congrats! How did this not get passed through the family grapevine? I must say as well that while it has been SUPER hard with 3 I think Lily is my easiest baby so far - so here's hoping the same for you!
Post a Comment