She loves to talk.
She loves companionship.
She loves to snuggle.
{content}
"She is such a good baby," people say.
She is in no rush for physical development (crawling or rolling over the full 360 degrees).
She smiles often and laughs when she's in the right mood.
{tough}
She smiles when brother comes around.
She takes a lot of what he dishes out.
"When she's crying, that means stop," I tell Henry. And when I pick her up, she is all better.
{silly}
She taps her left foot--especially while in her bumbo--when she's bored.
She has a shimmy dance move that she is really good at.
She makes herself cough and starts to laugh.
{loving}
She taps her left foot--especially while in her bumbo--when she's bored.
She has a shimmy dance move that she is really good at.
She makes herself cough and starts to laugh.
{loving}
Her snuggles are priceless.
She has an apparent love for people with the excitement she shows on her face.
Her eyes tell me she loves me when I take the time to notice.
{patient}
She is a second child.
She talks/moans to keep herself company.
She can wait for food.
{lover of the outdoors}
Like her brother, whenever she's crying, I can take her outside and she's happy.
Although tired, she will stay awake while taking a ride in the stroller outdoors.
Always content to play outside with brother.
{beautiful}
She is peaceful, calm, and pure.
She lights up a room with her open-mouthed smiles and smiley, squinty eyes.
She is our "bald beauty" with blue eyes and a sweet, gorgeous face.
{beautiful}
She is peaceful, calm, and pure.
She lights up a room with her open-mouthed smiles and smiley, squinty eyes.
She is our "bald beauty" with blue eyes and a sweet, gorgeous face.
{good baby}
Good sleeper: often wakes up during the night, but only once.
Good eater: stays focused while nursing and is eating solids well.
See {content}, {tough}, {loving}, and {patient}.


6 comments:
she is a beauty!! Love that gummy smile!
xoxo
7 months already and we still haven't met this cute girl!! I don't like that. Miss you guys.
I've just been catching up with your life the last few posts. You have so much going on! Congrats to Brendon (and you :) on graduation!! Good luck with the moving. I do not envy you one bit. It's never fun! Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to hear about Texas when you get there.
We love Maggie!
Thanks for coming by on your way out of town. How is Texas? We need an address. :)
Oh my! She is too cute!
Love our sweet baby girl!! She is such a perfect baby. You are blessed, and you are the best momma for her! Need some lovin' on our babies!!
Post a Comment