Margaret Sue Holmes was born at 2:50 pm, weighing in at 6 lbs 14 oz (rounded up if you watch the video), measuring 19.5 inches.
We rolled into the hospital around 8:45, got checked in and hooked up, watched the Michigan vs. Ohio State football game while Maggie made her way down the chute. At 2:25 the nurse checked and said she was very ready to come out, so the doctor ran over to the hospital by 2:45 and one contraction later, Maggie was out. The nurse predicted it would be quick when she checked, but I didn't believe it until I saw it! We have had a lot of comfort and confirmation these last few days about this new addition to our family. We are so excited!
24 comments:
she is beautiful! congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! She's beautiful. Enjoy those newborn snuggles!
Congrats! I hope Stephanie and Maggie are doing well. Maggie is just beautiful and looks a little like Henry to me. This is all just so wonderful! Love to you all from the Hess family!
congratulations you guys!!! she is so beautiful and I LOVE LOVE her name!!!
She's beautiful!
I am so excited to have such a beautiful little niece, she looks so much like Henry. :)
Another adorable Grandchild. That's where the phrase "ain't life grand" came from!
Mom & Dad - you "done" good.
She is a beauty!! What a great experience to add this little dolly to our family!! YAY!! You look fabulous momma!! Henry is looking quite serious!!
awwwww how exciting! she's beautiful!! love her name, too
congratulations!!
Yea! What a beautiful new family picture. She looks just perfect!
She is a doll. Just love those precious newborns. Congrats.
cute cute cute! let us know if you need anything at all. She is adorable! such a cute family :)
WOOHOO!! SO excited for you guys :) Love her little bow already!!
Congrats, Holmes Family!
Congratulations! Henry is HUGE! And Maggie is darling. :)
What a beautiful baby girl! I'm so glad to finally see her. Congratulations! I hope things are going well.
Congrats on the new addition!
Beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats you guys!! So happy to hear the great news of an easy delivery and healthy beautiful baby! Love her name! Can't wait to meet her!
She is so cute. I'm so excited for you guys.
What a sweet little girl! Congratulations!
Congrats!!
Congratulations! Impressive that you have this posted already. She is beatiful and will be a great addition to our family.
What a Beautiful family!!! Congratulations!!! I'm Sooo excited for you guys!!! :0)
Post a Comment