It has been four years. Four glorious years filled with a lot of wonderful and difficult times. We have been through a lot together. So much so that four years doesn't sound right.
When I said to Brendon, "Name the highlight of the past four years," he quickly responded with, "Camping in the rain." We did that last weekend. And it was not a highlight of the past four years.
Then he said, "Driving into Kirksville." I asked why. He didn't say, other than it was one of the most memorable moments. He is right: it was very memorable.
"Seeing Henry's head during birth." Now we're on the same track, although my highlight was when the head was completely out and I was holding my baby with my husband by my side. Definitely a highlight. Definitely the biggest highlight.
We have enjoyed each other so much over the past four years. As time goes on and life gets busier, hopefully we will be able to look back and say we enjoy each other more and more. Our marriage is full of never-ending love and support and we sure do make a good team, if I do say so myself. I love our relationship and couldn't ask for anything better.

6 comments:
You do make a good team! Happy Anniversary!
I have observed that The smiles on your wedding day are still repeated daily when you see each other!! that is the best! Henry is the perfect addition, and your family will continue to grow in Love and Faith, and this mom is sooo thankful for you both! Happy Anniversary cuties!!
Another reason we get along so well- you ask the kind of questions that I like to ask Brad. I'll have to keep that one in mind for use next month.
I thought about you last friday night when it was pouring but this nice weather somehow made me forget to see how things went. I had a blast hanging out with Henry today. Happy Ann.
Happy Anniversary! You are a great team!!
beautiful family.
congrats on 4 yrs. thats big.
your son is beautiful.
im glad im cool like you and finally have a beautiful boy now.
Happy Anniversary! I remember when Brendon first brought you to Family Fireside... afterwards we were all in agreement.... a definite KEEPER! You two are brilliant as individuals, and that makes for a very dynamic duo! Love you!!
Post a Comment