For one week of our stay in California, Henry was sick.
It was his first real sickness (were are so lucky to make it this far, I know),
the visit-the-doctor kind of sick.
It was awful. Henry was not himself.
Crying. Taking short naps. Hardly eating. Waking in the night.
Lots and lots of movie watching was had by all.
No smiles. No laughs. I missed the smiles and the laughs.
Lots of cuddling. Loved the cuddles, but not worth having a sick child.
Fever. Hot body. Sleep deprivation.
One sad boy.
After waiting to make sure it wasn't anything viral, we took him into the doctor.
Medicine and time.
It was great. Henry was back to himself.
Smiling. Taking long naps. Eating like a champ. Sleeping through the night.
Lots and lots of playing was had by all.
Lots of smiles. Lots of laughs.
Some cuddling: mostly sporadic hugs and kisses, which I love.
No fever. Normal body temperature. Back to sleeping normally.
One happy boy.
Who knew an ear infection could be so bad? I certainly didn't.

3 comments:
awwww poor guy!
i hate it when the babies get sick.
henry's hair is SO light - love it. he's adorable :)
poor baby! Glad you got it figured out! ear infections are no fun for sure.
Poor little guy! I'm glad he (and you) made it through. He is so stinkin' adorable! We've never had an ear infection yet, but I'm sure it will come eventually.
Post a Comment