It's amazing what a little companionship does for the soul.
This little buddy makes the month without dad much more bearable.
(Dad must be aching to hold, hug, and play with "the little buddy.")
I'm so grateful that my buddy is so happy and so easy going.
That he is content inside the house and thrilled to be outside.
I'm grateful that he is my bud.
When I'm tired, he goes about playing on his own.
When he is ready for a playmate, he lets me know.
When he smiles or laughs, my heart still melts.
He is the best little buddy.
In the whole world.
And he's mine. All mine.
5 comments:
so tender. he is so cute! those eyes! gorgeous.
Didn't think it was possible, but he keeps getting cuter.
I can't imagine going a month without seeing your husband, but I'm glad you've got such a cute boy to keep you company!
I can just squeeze that boy myself!! He is an angel! You are blessed, and so is he. Two weeks down, two to go. I know Brendon misses his girl and his boy!! Love you for being a champ thru it all!!
and you are so blessed. what a sweet sweet boy.
Post a Comment