As soon as we knew our husbands would be going to Kirksville at the same time for a test, Laura and I planned a get together. We used to live next door to each other and would regularly pop our heads in on each other and hang out, talk, or watch tv together while our husbands studied.
Henry and I headed up to Logan after the dads left for Missouri and played for two days with Laura, Peyson, and Ainslee. We had so much fun playing with old friends.
Laura and I were able to catch up while talking and hanging out, just like the good ole' days. Peyson and Henry played together all day long. Peyson was so nice to Henry, sharing his toys and playing "Boo" with him. Henry really enjoyed Peyson's company.
I met Laura's new one-month-old baby for the first time and was able to hold and love her. She is a doll and it was fun to be with a newborn again. Henry got jealous whenever Ainslee cried and I was holding her. Yep...he's an only child.
These kids were great together and we hope to hang out again while our husbands are away (again). Thanks Laura, Peyson, and Ainslee!
2 comments:
JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! =) So glad you guys got to do this!
How fun!! I missed you while we were in Kville. Glad you could hang out together.
Post a Comment