October 8, 2010

Our Little Family

Dad & Henry

Mom & Henry

Our little family

15 comments:

Dejah said...

I love these pictures, you are such a beautiful family!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

Your little family is so cute!

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness those are gorgeous!

Leanna said...

such precious photos! it perfectly captured happiness in a family!

Cassie said...

So, so CUTE! What a great idea, daddy and baby, mommy and baby, then the fam too. I love it. I'm pretty sure I'll be copying you one of these days soon. I hope you don't mind.

Cassie said...

One more thing I just love- the classic capture of father/son playful moments vs. mother/child lovey dovey moments. Perfect and so sweet!

Courtney N said...

What a cute family! I love the pictures!

Jessica said...

cute family pics! we loved hanging out last night, you guys are great.

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

The mom + henry collage top right photo is my favorite. I saw it on Brendon's facebook and fell in love with it. You look soooooo happy.

Julie said...

Great family pictures! I love all the different shots and especially the pictures playing with Henry. You look so good!

Katie May said...

Oh, Henry! What a stud! Those family pictures are SO great, too!

And Clay wants me to make sure you tell Brendon "hi" for him.

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh my goodness!!!
your family is amazing!
i love those pictures so much.
how fun that you are learning to crochet too.
wish we could crochet together:)

aimee said...

Those are beautiful.
I love those sweet baby kisses.

Heidi said...

LOVE THEM!! and I got to see them all! you all are just too cute for your own good. Loved seeing you guys, even if it was just for an hour!

Jessica said...

Love your Pics! Gorgeous family!met