This morning while feeding Henry some oatmeal & bananas, he kept saying, "Mmmm" with each bite. So I took the opportunity to teach him one of the most important words he can learn. As I said, "Mom...Mom..." Henry quickly caught on. He said it numerous times throughout the day. I had to make sure to capture this great event on camera (partially so dad would believe me, but mostly because it is so darn cute). When dad came home from work, Henry told him his new word.
See for yourself:
*I know, I know...he doesn't quite associate "Mom" with me yet, but the fact of the matter is Henry can say my name.
11 comments:
Now that is one quick baby! HOW CUTE!!
I bet you are just loving this! What a cute kid!
Yay! That's such a nice thing to hear. He's so cute!
I can't believe he caught on so fast! Such smart babies in the Holmes family!
I'm Impressed he said Mom before Dad. Allie said Dad way before Mom.
that is so awesome! glad you caught it on camera. i have had many people tell me to be prepared for mom to not be one of the first words a baby learns. leave it to Henry to prove that theory wrong :)
oh my heck how cute!
LOVE MY BOY! How adorable and smart is he!! I received my pictures today!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Thank you! Miss you three so much!
Oh my gosh, too cute! I love it.
YAY! he is just so smart! xoxo to that cute baby Henry!
ps. watching it, Jackson says "thats Henry. I played with him. He's so cute!"
I have watched this over and over!! Wishing I could scoop him up and love on him!! Oh, and since he is so smart, can you start on "Gramma"?!
Post a Comment