Funny story for you- I went to the TCC on Saturday where there were many people playing volleyball. As I was stretching, Arindam came over to me and asked, "How's your baby?" Joe Kim immediately turned his head and said, "What?!!" as if Arindam were announcing that we were pregnant! Startled, I asked Arindam, "How's whose baby?" He replied, "The Holmes baby, Henry! Didn't you guys babysit him all the time?" Oh my heck, I was so nervous that a rumor was going around that I was pregnant and the look on Joe Kim's face was awesome!
I told Arindam that we were good friends with you guys, but we never got the opportunity to babysit little Henry. I'm tempted to email him your blog address so he may see for himself how little Henry is doing. :)
Steph, he is so cute! We miss you guys! I was in Orem working the last week and a half, but didn't make it to see you. :( Next time I am up, though we will have to get together! Give Henry a kiss for me! Love ya!
10 comments:
So cute! I love the falling over picture.
LOVE LOVE LOVE baby kisses! Too cute Steph!
He is SO cute!! Growning up so fast too!
OH MY... those are going to framed right? ADORABLE!!!
Funny story for you- I went to the TCC on Saturday where there were many people playing volleyball. As I was stretching, Arindam came over to me and asked, "How's your baby?" Joe Kim immediately turned his head and said, "What?!!" as if Arindam were announcing that we were pregnant! Startled, I asked Arindam, "How's whose baby?" He replied, "The Holmes baby, Henry! Didn't you guys babysit him all the time?" Oh my heck, I was so nervous that a rumor was going around that I was pregnant and the look on Joe Kim's face was awesome!
I told Arindam that we were good friends with you guys, but we never got the opportunity to babysit little Henry. I'm tempted to email him your blog address so he may see for himself how little Henry is doing. :)
Looks like a great day! Glad you guys are loving Provo. I can't believe how big he is!
Steph, he is so cute! We miss you guys! I was in Orem working the last week and a half, but didn't make it to see you. :( Next time I am up, though we will have to get together! Give Henry a kiss for me! Love ya!
He is totally edible!! Love and miss you guys soooo very much!
Awww baby kisses are the best!
oh i love those pictures!!!!
he is getting so big!
Post a Comment