Only 9 more weeks to go...I can't believe it! I'm so excited!
Went to the doctor today & had my last ultrasound. Baby Holmes is a busy-body; he moved to much to get a good picture. He is pretty big. The doctor said he may come early based on head & stomach size, but didn't want to change the due date. I can't wait to hold him in my arms!!!
19 comments:
I am so excited/elated/ecstatic for you and the upcoming arrival of your sweet little bundle. I've been anxiously awaiting some mom-to-be pics. You look adorable!
Also, I just got your message- and I'm sure it's too late to call you! But, THANK YOU. And, I will call you soon. :)
You look so good! I can't wait to see that little guy, he will be adorable.
we can't wait to see him. you look so good!
You look so cute!! I'm excited to see that little guy, too!! I can't believe you have only 9 weeks left. I guess that means I have 13! They'll be here before we know it. How was your trip to CA?
Oh my gosh, you are so small and cute it's ridiculous.
pff...you look amazing. seriously. i looked like that after i had the twins...
You truly do look so great! I am so happy that your appointment went so well. The countdown begins!! Like my friend says, it is really only 2 Fast Sundays until he is here!!
You are so close! Babies totally are so much fun and they change so fast. I can't wait to see little baby Holmes!
Looking GOOOOD! And cute too. I can't wait for you to have that little one here.
My Mom always used to say that "There no better feeling in the world to hold a sleeping baby..." I can only imagine what it must feel like to know that you have one of your own on the way. Too exciting!
I'm super psyched for you! You look great by the way : )
you look fabulous!
soo excited to see your baby (and mine, haha) soon :)
That is a really cute sweater. Oh, and cute pregnant you.
You look amazing, Stephanie. I am so excited for you!
You look great! I was hoping to see a pic of you and your prego belly! That would be exciting if the baby came early. I'm glad he's busy and growing healthy and strong.
wow! it's going by really fast for those of us who don't get to see you!! :)
oh you don't look big at all for 30 weeks! the time may not seem like it will go by fast now but all the sudden your baby will be here and you'll think.. man where did the time go! hope all is well!
You're adorable! I'm so excited to see your little guy! It's been a week since you posted, so 8 WEEKS LEFT!
Wow! You look great! You aren't big at all! I can't believe you are at 30 weeks (probably 31 by now!) Time goes fast when it's not you prego!
Post a Comment