The Cougars came away with it this year. BYU was up 20-6 going into the fourth quarter, then Utah came back with 14 points to tie it up. The defense held Utah to a field goal in overtime, then QB Max Hall found tight end Andrew George for this 25 yard touchdown pass to seal the game:

It was an ugly game at times, with lots of penalties and faltering offenses, but the W is what counts in the end.
2 comments:
Bragging rights for one year!! Gotta love it!!
So, this has nothing to do with this post, I was just hoping that there would be a better chance that you would see my comment if it was on a newer post: Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited for you and I bet you look great, you know being that you're tall and your weight can stretch throughout, whereas us short people just have to permanently say good bye to our young butt and thighs forever:-)
Post a Comment