October 22, 2009

Provo It Is

Although Wichita was our first choice, we are excited to announce that we drew Provo, UT, for our clinical rotation match. Get ready for the Holmes in Summer 2010.

20 comments:

Katie May said...

Yay Yay! A boy! AND you get to be somewhat significantly closer to family! An all around congratulations to the Holmes family!

Ashley said...

Sad! We're going to miss you by only a few months since we are moving in January! We'll be here plenty though, so hopefully we'll be able to meet your cute little boy!

Cassie said...

Wha-hoo! Now we'll just have to see what our draw is in the next year.

Heidi said...

WOOO HOO! we just might see you this summer! when is your moving time?

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you guys are going to be there! I was so excited when we found out yesterday.

Lindsey said...

how fun for you guys! so close to family! that will be fun when you have your little guy.

Scotty B said...

You have no idea how excited this makes me....

Intramurals here we come....

I love both of you - I want to be a surrogate uncle to your little boy :)

Leanna said...

So exciting for your family! It will be fun to be back for your family to see the little one. How fun!

Sheryl said...

Getting closer!! Love it!!! Back with family and friends in the Utah Valley!

Julia Holmes said...

Yay! You guys will be closer! Good news.

Maren said...

Good luck! Sorry you didn't get your first choice, but at least you'll be near the mountains. Have fun the rest of 2nd year!

Jill said...

Steph I found your blog through Morgans! Yeah! Missed runnin this morning! The weather has got to get better!(yeah right) Way to go on Provo, sorry about Wichita!
But I'm jealous you'll be by family!

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Um, I'm pretty excited about this! Now I will get to play with mama & baby Holmes. This is a good thing.

Julie said...

AWESOME! Congrats!! That will be so nice to be closer to family.

Addi said...

You luckies! I would LOVE to live in Provo!

Unknown said...

We are so excited to have you back among us!!

Tiff said...

Go figure - the summer we'll probably be elsewhere due to Kyle's internship.
Hopefully we have some crossover time. :)
I bet your parents are thrilled.

Brett, Kelly, and Amber said...

Congrats you guys!!! Super excited for you!! I'm so bummed that we won't be living in Utah when you move back, though! =( But I know you'll be happy back here closer to your families! =)

julie said...

provo will be great! they have so much for new moms :) xo

Katie Jean said...

hooray!we get you back! that will be so fun.