Medical school is hard. Really hard. You should see what Brendon is expected to know by heart. It's insane. The other night Brendon came home with 16 pages of information to tape together to make the poster featured below:
And that's just viral infections. There's another round for bacterial infections. And that's only one small part of one class. Let's just say, I'm glad it's not me staring at the wall. I'll take the computer over the wall any day.
Brendon wanted me to inform you (just in case you were wondering like I was...) that this is Hepatitis E (at least I think that's what he said; then again, is there even a Hepatitis E???). I was just seeing how cool our camera was by zooming in really close. I was impressed.
6 comments:
Oh, Mr. Brendon, good thing you have such a great mind and memory capacity. What a daunting task you undertake everyday! Love you both for your fortitude and dedication to this amazing thing you are doing! You are in our prayers always... Love and miss you so much!
And.... we expect our doctors to remember this beyond their tests! Lots of memorization!
Holy crap. I'm glad I'm not going to be a doctor. :) Good luck!
It's a good thing Brendon has sunch a supportive wife to keep hime going! ;0) I'd NEVER be able to hack that! Keep up the good work Brendon!
YIKES! that is way too much... Im so glad Im not going to be a doctor! Talk about pressure...
What a good study idea. I post things all over the house for Max engrave in his little brain, too. But those are just words and numbers. I don't think he's ready for types of hepatitis yet.
Post a Comment