That's right, folks! After a long-awaited time with (what felt like) endless searching, I
finally received a full-time offer. I'll be the Service Manager for Kellys Furniture in town (not my dream job, but grateful for a job with benefits) as well as the Website Manager. I'm excited about the website...there's a LOT of work to be done.
This is what I have to start with: (
http://kellysfurniture.net). Check it out & give me your feedback, if you so desire.
Yay for a job with benefits!!
21 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! That must feel so good. I bet it won't be as hard for Brendon to be gone now that you'll have things to do too. :)
Hooray! THat's so exciting! You definitely have your work cut out for you on the site!
Yea for Benefits! My new VT partner reminds me SO much of you, I love it!
YAY! Mom told me that you got a full time job, AND benefits... so babies are coming sooon! SO excited! although that means our kids will be the shrimps of the grandbabies.
Yay! I am so happy for you! It's baby time! Such good news!
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the new job. You will be awesome at it! And I am excited that you are on the new SAA board!!!
HOORAY! Congrats on your new job. I'm so happy for you!
I'm so happy for you
I've been praying for you guys and putting you on the temple prayer roll. Good luck with that website.
Congratulations! Looks like all that networking paid off.
And let us know if you need any models for the new site ;-) ha
hurray hurray! good luck with the website!
I'm so glad you were able to find something! Sounds good!
That's great! We have been thinking of you two, I'm so glad you were able to find a job with benefits.
HOORAY!!!!! I am so happy for you. Congrats!
Congrats! I hope its worth the wait!
So exciting...yeah!!! What a blessing for the benefits too. Hope you enjoy the job. The comments seem to say that a baby will come along with these new benefits!!! So exciting!
Finally someone smart enough to hire you! Congratulations! And what is this about babies? Tell me more!!
Woo hoo! Congratulations again! I am realizing that I am always like the last person to comment on your blog. I must be a little slow :)
man, a job with benefits what would that be like. thats awesome! congrats! we miss you guys. and way to go on your run! i wish i could do that!
COngrats!!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! I knew it would come! You two are so amazing and I just adore you! you deserve a great job with benefits!
Post a Comment