Here's the excitement in our life lately:
I'm graduating on April 25th! All family and friends who feel the need to attend the graduation can show up at the Marriot Center for the ceremony at 8 am. If that's too early for you, then don't feel bad. I also just got an internship offer at Overstock.com, where Stephanie works! Now we get to carpool and have lunch together every day. :) We were really hoping it would work out, since we only have one car right now. I'll probably start the week after I graduate, then we get a week off for our cruise to the Caribbean. We are SO excited.
6 comments:
Hey kids,
You didn't tell us about the Overstock job when you called on Sunday... Congrats. Good thing you still like each other after this long 6 months so you can enjoy hanging out daily!! See you for graduation, can't wait!!
Love you two!
NICE!! you get to work with your wife! what a great opportunity! GOod for you! are you still going to be at the hospital?
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Oh and thanks for the phone call. I'll probably call you tomorrow.
Hooray for graduation! Congratulations! Have fun this summer, how great that you guys get to work together!
Congrats on the internship! Sorry, 8 am is just too early for me! Otherwise- I'm there! Well, as long as mom and dad buy a ticket for us! ;0)
P.S. I hear you were friends with Candice? She's a great girl! It's such a small world.
A cruise? You lucky ducks! I thought you'd be more excited for a trip to Montana in June. I hear you might be coming, is this true?
Congrats on graduation!! Must feel so good. Have fun on your cruise.
Post a Comment