April 27, 2008

Graduation Weekend

I'M DONE!!!!!! I'M DONE, I'M DONE, I'M DONE, I'M DONE, I'M DONE!!!!!! I also just checked my final grades, and they were by far the best of any semester at BYU. For that, I give nearly all credit to Steph. She helped me work hard through this semester. I wanted to do it this way because I want to be ready for the workload ahead of me.

My parents were here for the weekend, which made everything that much more fun. They came in on Thursday night and stayed through Monday morning. We just got to relax and spend time with family the whole weekend, which was really nice. Steph's parents were gone on vacation, and we were sad they couldn't be a part of it. I'm sure they had plenty of fun in Hawaii, though.

Russell, Stephanie, Brendon, Sheryl
Cousin Will


Lunch at J-Dawgs
If anyone lives in Utah, likes hot dogs and hasn't tried it, I highly recommend it.


Brent, Lori, Sheryl, Stephanie, Brendon
At the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival


Stephanie and Brendon
Happy to say we're done at BYU

8 comments:

Jenn said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! we are all so proud of you! we wish you luck attending medical school. from the whole stowell family! :)

Lisa Webb said...

Hey Brendon, found you on heidi's blog and just in time to say CONGRATS!

Sheryl said...

It was a great weekend indeed! We are so proud of who you are and always have been. A (young) man of excellence and insight, goals and achievement! Love you! Mom

Woodworth Family said...

Congrats! Cute pics too!

Heidi said...

YAY for the GRAD! im so sad that we missed it! But im glad mom & dad were there for you! Love you and hope things continue to be fabulous!

Tell Steph she is very lucky you are doing all this, or I would be all over you!

Dean & Pennie said...

Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment!! There is something special about graduations...being done!!! Good luck on your MD, I'm sure you'll do well.

Katherine said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Have fun this summer. Did you already go on your cruise? It looks like we're going to be in the same ward as you guys in Kirksville after all! That should be fun!

Sheryl said...

So kids, where is your cruise posting??? Come see my blog, you are the stars of the week!