For all those who have been trying to coax us into starting this, here it is. If you don't think we update it often enough, then bug us some more. It worked for getting us to this point!
Hey you two. Holmes family friend here. I just wanted to welcome you guys to the blogging world. BLogs are so much fun and help you keep in touch with so many old friends. Tell Brendon that Lyndzee and the fam say hi!!
you guys are too cute! we need to hang out sometime. ps. we have a quilt for you from aunt shirley. im so glad youre blogging! keep posting pics! love you guys
3 comments:
I Love that picture!! And I Love your blog!!! :0) You'll have to check out ours too. We just barley started one too. It's andrewandkelli.com
Love, Kelli Yorgason
Hey you two. Holmes family friend here. I just wanted to welcome you guys to the blogging world. BLogs are so much fun and help you keep in touch with so many old friends. Tell Brendon that Lyndzee and the fam say hi!!
you guys are too cute! we need to hang out sometime. ps. we have a quilt for you from aunt shirley. im so glad youre blogging! keep posting pics! love you guys
Post a Comment