Our "bug."
Little Miss Busy Body.
Oh, how I love these days with Hazel.
She is as cute as ever.
Talking, jabbering, lots of words.
I counted fifteen the other day.
My favorites are "kank oo" (thank you), "men" (amen), "ah ya" (all done), and "um on" (come on).
The hand motions she does with some words makes them even cuter.
"Maggie." She just learned that this week.
Maggie excitedly exclaimed, "She said my name, Mom! Hazel said my name!"
I have really enjoyed that, with Hazel, I can share exciting moments with my older children and they smile and are thrilled about her new developments right along with me.
Oh, the joys of family!
Although utterly adorable, Hazel has given me a run for my money.
She managed to swallow 29 magnets and chip her two front teeth.
The words "you're crazy" often escape my mouth when talking to her.
Sometimes I call her Crazy Hazey.
Sometimes I call her Crazy Hazey.
Crazy: crazy fun, crazy wild.
We'll see what happens when she grows older.
Hazel lights up the room with her smile and laughter.
She's got some spunk.
She's got some spunk.
She radiates light and has so much love for everyone.
In between wrestling Henry and playing beside Maggie,
she'll ask Dad to raise her "up" to the ceiling and let her fall to the ground (with assistance).
She is not our most cautious child, obviously.
(She did both of these big slides by herself.)
If you combine Henry and Maggie's personality, you get Hazel.
She's got Henry's happy countenance who loves being with people and outside
and Maggie's independence and sense of adventure.
The three of them are incredibly cute together.

Hazel loves me most (still).
She'll follow me around when I vacuum and usually requests to be held while I make dinner.
When I refuse she'll eventually find something to do beside me.
I love that she loves me so much but occasionally send her off to Dad.

An avid reader, a hugger of dolls and stuffed animals,
an eater of dirt and sand and all things small (including magnets).
A lover of water and emptying drawers.

Little Miss Hazel Shirley makes my heart burst with love of family often these days.
This phase reminds me how fun children can be and how exciting it is to watch children learn.
I am finding myself stopping often to take a picture or to record her cuteness.
I am finding myself stopping often to take a picture or to record her cuteness.
You are our sunshine, Hazel!




















2 comments:
I miss that little girls bright smile! This is my favorite age, so much excitement and newness about everything.
You amaze me with finding so much joy in each stage of your life and as your children grow. Hazel sounds like she is so much fun. I wish I knew her and could hear her talk. Send me videos!
Post a Comment