Easter is a new favorite holiday for me.
Little to no expectations brings nothing but happiness
and little to no stress for me.
but Henry wanted to stay home and I was glad he did.
I was solo for the weekend and it was a little cold,
so I was happy to make our own last minute egg hunt in our backyard.
So we did just that and the kids had a blast.
We ate candy while listening to conference.
Well, the kids watched a movie while I listened to conference.
Later that day we colored our Easter eggs.
On Sunday the kids woke up to their Easter baskets and were thrilled with their gifts.
Hazel got to taste her first peep, a moment worth documenting.
We I watched conference again.
When I sat down and listened to conference, it was very uplifting and encouraging.
I've already cried over leaving them.
Four weeks later (i.e. today), the kids got (or should I say had in Henry's case)
to wear their Easter outfits.
We got some cute pictures.
As we walked outside, Henry & Maggie were walking together and I called them over to get pictures.
"I want to marry Maggie first," said Henry.
So they walked down the "aisle" together and I said, "You may now kiss the bride."
These two are too cute together.
I was solo for the weekend and it was a little cold,
so I was happy to make our own last minute egg hunt in our backyard.
So we did just that and the kids had a blast.
We ate candy while listening to conference.
Well, the kids watched a movie while I listened to conference.
Later that day we colored our Easter eggs.
On Sunday the kids woke up to their Easter baskets and were thrilled with their gifts.
Hazel got to taste her first peep, a moment worth documenting.
When I sat down and listened to conference, it was very uplifting and encouraging.
Later that day we had some friends over for an Easter feast and had so much fun sharing our holiday with our great friends that have become family.
Don't get me started about how much I love them,I've already cried over leaving them.
Four weeks later (i.e. today), the kids got (or should I say had in Henry's case)
to wear their Easter outfits.
We got some cute pictures.
As we walked outside, Henry & Maggie were walking together and I called them over to get pictures.
"I want to marry Maggie first," said Henry.
So they walked down the "aisle" together and I said, "You may now kiss the bride."
These two are too cute together.





















4 comments:
Such photogenic children! They melt my heart.
You make such a busy weekend seem so calm. An egg hunt, conference, a dinner for lots of guests, awesome easter baskets..all by yourself! You sure are good at calmly handling anything that comes your way.
Love you and Brendon and love our babies!! Just need to hug 'em and kiss 'em, and so happy we are a forever family!!
Easter dinner was the best! Thanks again for putting that together.
Post a Comment