My cup runneth over lately.
It's a good phase of life.
Henry is sweet, kind, and helpful.
Maggie is in dress-up mode and throwing 3-year-old tantrums.
Hazel is practically perfect in every way.
I'm sleeping, exercising with friends (training for a half marathon),
enjoying a mostly unstructured life (aside from T/Th preschool),
enjoying a mostly unstructured life (aside from T/Th preschool),
and have a little bit of time with Brendon.
My heart is so full lately.
This is why...
Everyone loves Hazel.
Hazel loves everyone.
She makes all of us feel special, funny, and so loved.
We often say, "Hazel loves you!" or, "Hazel loves me!" to each other.
Henry and Maggie couldn't be any cuter.
They play together most of the time and in the same vicinity the rest of the time.
My heart bursts as I watch them together.
Does it get any cuter than this?
And we celebrated seven years together.
I love him and am so grateful for his dedication to God, his family, and his work.
Life is beautiful.









3 comments:
My heart is full! I love you all so very much!
YES!
And that picture with Henry in the green creepy guy costume is freaky looking. Like a big guy in a little body : )
Everyone loves Hazel...and Henry and Maggie. Wish we were there!
Post a Comment