May 31, 2014

Freeze!

I have felt so happy lately.
So blessed.
So grateful.

So happy for the life I have.
I love having three children.
Not to mention my handsome husband.
Maybe it's that special baby spirit it the home, but I feel so happy.

So blessed with help.
So many angels have been assisting our family: family, friends, and the heavenly kind.
I have felt God's grace helping and sustaining me.
I feel so blessed.

So grateful my role as a wife and mother.
I have been so grateful for Brendon and for his hard work.
I have been so grateful to be a stay-at-home mom.
So grateful for my children, their personalities, and our family dynamics right now.


I feel like I'm on cloud nine.
I want to freeze time (except the residency part).
And because I don't feel this way very often,
I knew I needed to write it down.

I can't express right now how much I love these three kids of mine.
The kids who eat, sleep, poop, make messes, laugh, cry, and scream.
The kids who hug, kiss, play, and fight.
And this baby--oh, this baby--she is a joy.

I have so many things I've wanted to write down about my children lately.
So many things I want to remember.
They are precious.
They are fun.

Life is full of goodness right now.
Full of love.


3 comments:

Cassie said...

You are so positive. But now that I've spent a week with you, I know it's real. You do seem so happy and soaking in these moments.

Grandpa Aaron said...

Yes, they are precious children and we need to enjoy the moments. Believe it or not, life even gets better as they grow and make great decisions. We sure enjoy all of our children and grandchildren!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

After the new baby emotions are sweet aren't they? That is what sustains me through the sleepless nights. Thank heavens for sweet cuddles from babies and the spirit they bring into a home.