Miss Maggie turned one this week. Just like when Henry turned one, I feel like I remember so many things about the past year. Our little Maggie has only added joy, love, peace, and happiness to our family. She is the sweetest little girl who has a content spirit about her. All of these things have only made life easier with a second child. She has been a constant reminder of the sweet spirits our Father in Heaven sends to us to raise and love.
I have cherished everything with Maggie: changing her diaper on my lap, holding her while she lays in my arms, feeding her a bottle before bedtime, nursing, cuddling her after a bath while she is wrapped up in a fluffy towel, comforting her when she gets hurt, and the rare moments when she lays her head on my shoulder.
She has been the perfect baby. Maggie always did well with nursing and is eating everything I offer her like a champ. Sleeping through the night has never been a problem: no sleep training required. And I have received countless comments in church and in public about the good, content child she is. She is always happy in her stroller as we try to keep up with Henry and she is always content sitting in my lap. I've often called her Mary Poppins because she is "practically perfect in every way."
Happy Birthday, Maggie! Thanks for making life more enjoyable and for being so easy-going. I don't think it's possible for us to love you any more than we already do.


6 comments:
Happy birthday cute girl!
Happy Birthday. She is so cute and getting so big. Hope you guys are doing well.
I had no idea when I saw her tonight! Happy birthday, Maggie!!
What a sweet girl. I love that first picture of her.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is one. And that picture of her is absolutely adorable.
I am completely and totally in love with this girl! Miss her morning smiles!
Post a Comment