December 27, 2011

One Month

We've already had one full month with little Maggie Sue, better known as "sister." She is growing bigger every day and we can't seem to slow it down--but we're grateful that growth means a healthy baby. Maggie is a great eater, a descent sleeper (an excellent sleeper when lying right next to mom or dad), and a content baby. Being the happy child she is (along with Henry's naps and Brendon working a lot of night shifts at the ER), the transition to life with two children has gone much better than expected. We couldn't be more grateful she is here, healthy, and happy.

Pictures never do her justice, but here is Maggie's first month. (And like I knew I would, I have failed to take even half of the number of photos I did with my first child. It doesn't mean I love you any less, little Maggie.)

Recap of the hospital: we all adore her.


Leaving the hospital

The newborn pose 
(I know my babies are no longer new when they quit tucking their feet & 
wrapping their arms by their head)

Christmas photos

One month old

3 comments:

Courtney N said...

She has the longest fingers! What a happy beautiful family!

Courtney N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

What a Beautiful little girl! I love all the pics! you guys have such a beautiful family! Miss you guys!