Dad left almost a week ago. Henry and I have stayed busy playing with friends as much as possible and have been doing as well as possible without a husband and dad around. Poor Henry is going through the wringer this week: Dad (aka: his best buddy) is gone, we are working on no binkie at nap and bedtime, and he has a sore bum. I swear this happens
every time dad is gone:
terrible sore bottoms. Sunday Henry was not himself, but he has become more happy since. He truly is a champ and I find myself saying to Brendon, "Henry is such a good buddy" every day. He seems to be playing on his own more often and is such a good sport whenever I go shopping or make dinner. We have definitely been sustained with some extra help while dad is away.
Who wouldn't miss this?
We love and miss you, Dad!
2 comments:
LOVE these pictures!! You are fabulous momma!!
I LOVE the picture of your boys in their white shirts!
Post a Comment