November 5, 2010

Updates All Around

Brendon
Found a new hobby called mountain biking,
 which means he loves Utah even more than he did before


Had a birthday and turned 27 years old

Finished his family medicine rotation and is now doing surgery
 (He loves the surgery room a lot, but says it's not for him [thank goodness!])

Bought a mountain bike
(Happy Birthday + Merry Christmas to him)

Started to help coach UVU's club volleyball team

**************
Stephanie
Canned homemade spaghetti sauce & chicken for the first time

Had a freshman roommate reunion

Started teaching herself to crochet

Went to the Gardner's Village with Henry & Grandma


**************
Henry
Stands on his feet nearly all day long
(Notice the one-handed trick; he even climbs up the walls)

Says "Mmmm" with almost every bite of food
Says "mom" & "momma" regularly

Became an exclusively formula-fed baby
(& mom couldn't be happier about it)

Experienced his first fever
(like a champ)

9 comments:

Ashley said...

You know, I had issues for different reasons breastfeeding both my kids, and to be honest, that bottle is so convenient it's hard to want to try again with the next one. I probably will, but I know what you mean about being happy about the formula!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great. We are excited to get out there this next year! Dannys brother works with the athletic department at UVU in advertising or something. Maybe they have run into eachother! Crazy! I am glad to hear you guys are doing good. Your little man is super cute!

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

I love hearing how busy you all are! You look beautiful as always! And...gotta say...isn't it amazing that our students can find new hobbies this year? =) That they have TIME to find new hobbies!

Morgan said...

AGH! GOOD JOB ON THE CANNING! I am waiting to do chicken, and haven't found a homemade spaghetti recipe that I am crazy about enough to can. =) So good for you! And crochet! Yeah! Glad you are finding fun things to do to keep you busy!

Heidi said...

Fun times! and he is wearing the pumpkin patch clothes that we got last christmas! LOVE THEM!! Miss you guys so much, and are sad we are barely missing you guys in CA. we (Heidi and kids) are coming the 4th... :(

Megan said...

So much fun...and such a cute baby. But I'm a littl upset because I just realized that I'm six months older than Brendon. Boo :(

Melissa said...

Calvin loves surgery too. He's also assured me the lifestyle isn't for him. phew! Glad everything else is going well for you.

Ash and Joe said...

i love gardner village! what fun. henry is getting sooo big! it's hard to believe that eliza is just a few weeks younger.

Sheryl said...

Love seeing you three happy and truly thriving there in that Utah Valley. Love and miss you tons. Really, really cant wait until you get here!