November 11, 2010

The Luckiest

First & foremost, I have him.

  Secondly, I get to be his mother.
Today I have felt very lucky to be this kid's mom.  
I am so grateful my other children will have him as their older brother.  
Henry is such a joy.  He is so blessed with a happy countenance.  A very, very happy countenance.  
We laughed & played all day today.

I hope I always remember how lucky I am
because
I am the luckiest.

6 comments:

lauramarie said...

i just love you with bangs! i'm so glad you got brave and got them. because they are simply adorable!!!!!

Julia Holmes said...

I LOVE that picture of Henry!!!!

Morgan said...

and you are lucky because you are the most beautiful woman EVER!

Ash and Joe said...

lovin' the bangs too!!!

Lindsey said...

these days are the best! being a mom is truly such a blessing!! Henry is so so cute!

Sheryl said...

They are fabulous, and it's because they are so Blessed to have YOU!!