November 1, 2010

Happy {Belated} Halloween

First & foremost, Henry made quite the cute little monkey.  Even though I insisted he didn't need a costume, grandma pulled through.  Whenever I held up his costume & made monkey sounds, Henry smiled really big.  Oh, I just love my little monkey!


Brendon & I were invited to a Halloween party by Brendon's cousin so we uncreatively researched ideas online & found an idea we liked.  I decided to make the costumes (totally unlike me, I know) & was really pleased with how they turned out.  I never thought I'd say this, but it was a really fun project.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

LOVE IT!! Love it all! You are so good Steph! I think we will be dressing up next year as a family. I need to get started now... :/

Ash and Joe said...

i love the costumes! that is amazing that you made them. i am excited to see what you do next year :)

Diane said...

I am so pround of your making costumes!! Quilting should be cake next to making costumes!

Courtney N said...

Aww! You guys look great!

p.s. It was so great seeing you at the roommate reunion! We should try and get together more often... as opposed to every 3-5 years!

Morgan said...

I LOVE IT! Your costumes turned out great! AH! AND YOUR LITTLE MONKEY! ADORABLE!

Ashley said...

Cute boy! I love the banana. :)

Julia Holmes said...

Sooo cute!! I saw that costume at Old Navy. Warner ended up being the Giraffe from Old Navy. I love that store, and I love your cute costumes. Henry looks so cute!!!

Julie said...

How cute! Caden had the exact same costume!

Dejah said...

You did a great job with those costumes, and Henry really does make a cute little monkey!

Katherine said...

VERY CUTE COSTUMES!! Do you like almond joys? So funny because as I was looking through the girls' candy, planning to pilfer some for myself, I saw an almond joy and I immediately reverted to my 10-year-old self and called to Bobby, "What kind of person picks almond joys to hand out at Halloween?" Ha ha! Because as a kid I hated them. But maybe some kids do like them...

Sara said...

i love the mounds and almond joy costumes, you could have had an oh henry (fun size of course) too . Do they even make those candy bars anymore? perhaps i am dating myself. :/