{How depressing!}
He keeps busy while I work by going to the gym, laying out by the pool (it's the closest thing to the beach in Kirksville), cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, & the like. It's pretty awesome..for the both of us. I quite enjoy Brendon's breaks from school; each break from school ends up becoming a nice break for me from the daily routine.
He has also been doing a little bit of this...
...a little bit of that...
...& a lot a bit of projects, turning that into this..
...& this into...a better one yet to come.
Because all of the mandatory house chores get done during the day, we get to play every SINGLE night. We've enjoyed so many fun things together & with our friends: dinners, games, Spades, movies, games, walks, & games.
Summer is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Life doesn't get any better than this (until we go to California & Utah...can't wait)!
9 comments:
There will come a time when he doesn't have to do homework anymore either. That will be nice. :)
I KNOW!
I'm glad you are enjoying your time. But you're right, your summer will only get better once you get to come to UTAH!! Can't wait to see you!
How fun for both of you!! Wish we were going to be able to see you! ENJOY!
I love that you are both enjoying the fruits of Brendon's time away from studying! He is a fun guy to have around!! Can't wait til the
4th!
VERY COOL! that sounds like a great break from the wife duties. and I love it that you have a handy man back in the swing of things. Brendon was telling me that he was getting some projects done.
Yay!! We can't wait to see you guys! We love you and miss you! Hooray for Summer!!
How nice to have a break from school! That's a nice treat for you to have Brendon taking care of those mundane every day tasks.
So I forgot to tell you when I was talking to you the other day that you wrote on our blog "Clint is getting so big!" haha! I'm pretty sure you meant Caden. Clint saw it and was like "Did you see what Stephanie wrote?!". Don't worry he wasn't offended :)
ididn't it grand?
Post a Comment