With the school hosting a winter ball, I got asked via email (a reoccurring theme for those of you who know our story) to the dinner/dance. No creative, fun way of asking & answering for the dance, but that's not necessary when you're Brendon. A fun date with him is all this girl needs.
I asked that we would just have dinner & be on our merry way before going to the dance. But alas, I married a dancer. And not just any dancer, but a confident dancer. Here he is gettin' jiggy with it...
Dances are much better when you're married & there aren't any circles for everyone to see how everyone dances (because I, unlike Brendon, am not a confident dancer). It was just me & him on the dance floor as far as I was concerned and I quite enjoy watching Brendon's moves with his cute smile (featured above). I did bust a few moves myself, but I can definitely take a few lessons from the dance master himself.
We enjoyed the night out with our friends...
...and most especially with each other.
9 comments:
Steph. ha ha ha I loved this post- it made me laugh! I'm glad he asked you via email... although wasn't it a text the first time? :) Anyway, I'm so glad that I got to see you! Love ya!
you two are a gorgeous couple and i love to seeing your pictures. I'm so glad you guys are having fun and still in love.
It was always fun seeing Brendon on a dance floor growing up! He always was out there having fun. I am so glad his favorite dance partner had a wonderful night too@
ang galing, galing mong sumayaw, galing mong gumalaw....
ikaw ang lalaki!
How fun... sounds like they really take care of the students there. That would be so fun to go to a dance with Matt. and I love Brendon's moves.
Dancing is the best! It's so much more fun with someone who enjoys themselves too. What fun for you!
so cute Steph! I kinda miss those dance days, even though I surely am NO dancer.
I found yours through facebook and here is how. I randomly looked at Dave McClellan's and I noticed he had a blog, so I looked at it and saw that he had Cassie's and so I looked at her's and found yours and Rachel's. I was trying to find you guys so Bonnie could share her news with you about getting engaged. Hope all is well.
How fun! Brendon, I didn't know you were such a dancer!
Post a Comment