October 29, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday!



We celebrated a birthday! Brendon is a quarter of a century old and admitted to wondering how people make it through 50 (just a few aches and pains...but he's doing okay).

The day started early with a waffle breakfast made special with eggs, sausage, and love. We drove to the school and he headed in for...that's right, another test. (Yet again, a fine performance by the birthday boy.)

My family came into town for the weekend (we were both soooo excited)! Brendon took a study break to give a tour of the school and to go out to eat. When we came home, it was back to the books for Brendon while me and my family talked. After study time, we ate apple cobbler (the birthday boy's favorite), opened presents, and played a rambunctious game of Spades (to put it nicely).



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENDON!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun! I know its such a bummer for them to have tests on their birthdays!! I bet it was GREAT to see your family!

Heidi said...

I am such a bad sister. I totally spaced it on his birthday!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDON! LOVE YOU!

Katie Jean said...

hey old man! happy belated birthday. hope you guys are having fun out there. we miss you. family firesides just arent the same without you guys

Sheryl said...

I started a Brendon birthday post, but it is just waiting for my computer at home that will not let me on the internet no matter what I do. It is going to the doctors (Geek Squad) tonight!

I am so glad that the Gibson's could come and celebrate with you! You are both loved so much!!

Scotty B said...

Maligayang Bati. I love you guys and miss you both. Thanks Brendon for the great impact you've had on me.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brendon! We miss you! Thanks for blogging Stephanie!!

Cassie said...

Happy b-day Brendon. I'll have you know I had it programed in my phone.
Steph- your candy post made me laugh. Remember the year your mom bought us halloween candy for conference weekend. It didn't even last through conference! And...I'm pretty sure that was the kickoff to my gaining abuot 10 more pounds before halloween.

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Happy Birthday!!! We need a list of everyones...

Addi said...

Happy Birthday! Can you send some of that apple cobbler this way? Sounds tastey!

Woodworth Family said...

YEA for the OLD Birthday Boy! We are glad we were able to spend it with you. Good job on the test!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brendon! I'm glad that you guys had fun with everyone.

Katie May said...

Happy Birthday, Brendon! I like hearing about your med. school experiences because we can all commiserate over here! Glad you're doing well. Take care!