August 28, 2008

From Passions to Phrases....All about Steph!

So...I got tagged. Not a fan, but here's to you Momma Sheryl!

Eight of my Passions
  • Cuddling with Brendon
  • Playing games with my family
  • Holding babies (& making them smile/laugh)
  • Bonding with loved ones; family & friends
  • Running outside
  • Feeling productive
  • Cooking a good meal
  • Eating an ice cream sandwich from Smart Cookie (too bad those can't be sent in a package to MO)
Eight Things on my "To Do" List before I Die
  • Raise children
  • Run another marathon
  • Serve a mission
  • Buy a home
  • Go to a different country for a medical mission
  • Start doing family history
  • Be an active learner (...till I die)
  • Enjoy all the small moments in life
Eight Phrases that Commonly Exit my Mouth
  • I love you!
  • Brendon's home!!!!
  • Are you serious?
  • You're SOOO funny!
  • Gol! (I was told I say this when I get tickled)
  • Look at you!!!
  • Let's play a game!
  • You are my sunshine....(I only sing in front of one person)
Eight Items of Entertainment my Eyes have Viewed (books & movies)
  • The scriptures
  • The Last Lecture
  • Biography of Mother Teresa
  • They Saw Beyond Death (written by my very own Arvin Gibson)
  • The Pelican Brief
  • My Wedding Video
  • Emma Smith
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Eight People I Want to Hear From (blog, phone, letter, or package:)
  • Mindy, Mindy, Mindy! (blog)
  • Julie Burnett
  • Cassie
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Brittany
  • Austin
  • Melissa (new site coming soon???)

...okay, so that was more fun than I expected. Thanks for the advice on my blog, Momma Sheryl!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you wrote me on your "people you want to hear from" list!

Heidi said...

You are way ahead of me... I still have to do that tag. I think I was tagged by 2 people. One day ill catch up.

Sheryl said...

Ooooo Baby, Baby! That was absolutely fabulous! I loved every bit of it! So funny that you sing "You are my sunshine", cuz my kids grew up hearing that as well! I love that you took time to write wonderful things that you think and do, and want to do! Just wanted more people to see how incredible you are! and it wasn't so painful now was it!! I love you so very much!!

Rachelle said...

Hey Steph! It's Rachelle (Gleason). Melissa told me about your blog so I HAD to check it out! I'm so glad you're doing great! Let's keep in touch better; I have a blog too! thepriceofriceinchina.blogspot.com

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Hooray! I'm on your list! 'Gol!' I feel so special.
Two weeks... two weeks...

So how's MO?

Woodworth Family said...

Good job on the blog! There's still stuff I get to learn about you! I had no idea you wanted me to blog sooo badly! Love you!

Mama Bear said...

Fun post! Glad Sheryl made you do it! :) Hope you guys are enjoying MO. Is it crazy hot and humid??

Lindsey said...

Hey! We are good. Work is fine. how is work for you? You like being on contract for overstock? (at least i think that is what you are doing) You guys getting used to school yet? Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

I had to agree with a lot of your lists of 8. I was just wondering, is reading a book considered "feeling productive" because I sure hope so! One of your phrases you left off the list was "That's AWESOME!"

As long as you keep adding to your blog, I'll keep sending comments, and you can take that to the bank.